The CCL will developed and refined a Customized Learning model to include:
- a clear definition of what learners need to know, be able to do, and be like in the form of learning progressions.
- a system of student goal setting and learner monitoring of their progress.
- a system that facilitates fluid movement of learners among multiple learning opportunities.
- a comprehensive, user friendly, transparent recording and reporting system.
- a model of successful integration of technology.
- a system of shared leadership including, learners, staff, parents, & community.
- continuous improvement practices embedded in the system.
- a reflecting & planning tool that includes the essential components of the system.